Sunday, October 10, 2010

In love!





Clara was on break for 2 weeks and again, she and Victor got stick together. They were in love and I love love love that! She has grown a big sister very strongly on her and has taken a good care of her little brothers. I can't express how much she has made us so so happy. She is every day more beautiful, her hair has grown long and shiny, her smile is... AWESOME!!! She is really special to all of us and we'll never be tired to say how much we love her and how much she brights our days!

Clara estava de ferias por 2 semanas e, de novo, ela e Victor se grudaram. Estavam apaixonados um pelo outro e se divertiram muito juntos. Clarinha tem sido uma excelente irmanzona e tem adorado e, espontaneamente tem cuidado dos irmaos. Eu a-do-ro isso!! Ela tem ficado a cada dia mais linda, seu cabelo tem crescido muito e o seu sorriso e' simplesmente fantastico! Ela e' memso muito especial e todos nos somos muito felizes por ela fazer parte de nossa familia. Ah! E nunca nos cansaremos de dizer isso!! ;))))

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I am so happy to see the kids adjusting well to NZ. The house looks wonderful. Nice work! I love seeing all your adventures in your new country and that you made new friends. You are beautiful!

Karly said...

You have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing so much about your home and kids. Keep the updates coming!

Love, Karly

Jaime said...

I love that Victor is the same size as Clara! I am happy for you that they are getting along! My boys argue all day, hopefully this phase ends soon. Miss you!
J

kimber said...

I can't believe how old they look! They have already changed so much. We miss you!