Monday, October 4, 2010

The Sanchez



Matheus, Michael, Laura, Sarah and Carla


I am so happy to have met the Family Sanchez. They are Brazilian and go to the same Ward that I go. Carla is been the best, has shown me all the places to go with our kids and has given me the best support. Our kids have about the same age and they already love each other.
I am so grateful for having them in our lives. We love you guys.


Estou muito feliz por ter conhecido a família Sanchez. Eles são brasileiros e vao a mesma ala da igreja que eu vou. Carla está sendo maravilhosa. Me mostrou todos os lugares para ir com as crianças e tem me dado muito apoio. Nossos filhos têm quase a mesma idade e se adoram.
Sou muito grata por tê-los em nossas vidas. Nós amamos vocês.

1 comment:

The Watkins said...

Your children are so beautiful. And they are so grown up. Love that first picture of them.