Friday, February 15, 2013

Waimarino Park, NZ Adventures

Here is our first experience in some of the NZ adventures. I know there are many but this park has a few that we really enjoyed. It's a shame there are no pics from the slides and trampolins...

Aqui estao as nossas primeiras aventuras Neo Zelandezas. Eu sei que ha milhoes mas esse parque tem algumas que curtimos bastante. Pena nao ter fotos dos escorregadores e trampolins...

 Funny walking Gabe!
 Lots of jump in the twirl pool!
 Kayaking

 Rope jump!!! Awesome!

 Clara and Victor loved the rope jumping!








 This one I can't remember the name but one person sits at the end of the bag and another one jumps on it, the person that is at the end of it literally flies in to the water. I wasn't brave enough but Clara and Augusto couldn't stop on going on this one!!
 Esse brinquedo e' um saco de ar onde uma pessoa senta numa ponta e outra pula na outra ponta fazendo a pessoa que estava na ponta contraria literalmente voar e cair dentro d'agua. Eu nao tive coragem de ir mas Clara e Augusto nao conseguiam parar de ir. 

No comments: