Gabriel has gone to a new school, again...It has been his 3rd school in one year, unfortunately. When I decided to transfer him to my work place I then found out that my contract (a 4 months contract) was not going to be renewed (many reasons, but specially financially). I left work on mid June and Gabriel left with me. We spent 3 weeks off (school holidays in New Zealand) and on July 16 I was back to Bear Park (the first place I worked in NZ as reliever) as permanent staff. I guess it was the best decision I've made. Bear Park is a very well known school in Auckland and I love the philosophy and environment. Gabriel has loved it and I'm happy for him.
Em apenas um ano Gabriel tem passado por 3 escolas, infelizmente, mas quando decidi leva-lo para meu trabalho descobri que meu contrato de 4 meses nao seria renovado (por varios motivos, mas principalmente por problemas financeiros), entao Gabriel e eu deixamos Waitakere Raibow School no meio de junho e tivemos 3 semanas de ferias (ferias das escolas aqui na NZ), em 16 de julho comecei a trabalhar no Bear Park novamente (primeira escola que trabalhei aqui na NZ como professora substituta). Acho que essa foi a melhor decisao que tomei. Gabriel esta muito feliz la' e consequentemente, estamos felizes por ele!
No comments:
Post a Comment