Sunday, April 8, 2012

Open house for Pizza Oven!!

 For our beautiful pizza oven inauguration, Augusto invited all his lab students. We had all kinds of ingredients and of course, Augusto's special pizza dough and each one could prepare their own.

 Patra a inauguraçao do nosso maravilho forno para pizza, augusto convidou seus alunos do Lab. Tivemos diversos ingredientes e e' calro, a famosa massa de pizza do Augusto para que fizem sua propria montagem, a seu gosto!
 It was beautiful to see the pizza burning in fire!!
Lindo ver o forno em chamas!!

 Huuummmm!

 The kids loved playing at the fire pit!
As crianças adoraram brincar na fogueirinha!!

 Great songs!
Saudades da Chapada dos Veadeiros!!
SO worthy the work!!! 
Valeu super a pena o trabalhao da construçao!

2 comments:

Karly said...

OH!!! I wish I were there to enjoy the pizza with you! What memories!!!

The Watkins said...

Oh we need to come visit you. Our kids would be in heaven. I had no idea that Augusto was such a handy man. Fun to see all the projects you are working on and all the fun you are having. Makes me miss you.