It's been awhile since I posted anything so I'll try to remember the most remarkable events since March...
As everyone knows Clara is a very special girl! She is creative, talkative, smart and so very sweet, but she is a very shy girl as well (at least until she gets to know you better!). At school she hasn't achieved the standards that she suppose too, again I believe thats because all the big changes in her life during the last year. So we are trying to focus on her talents and on what she really loves. She is very talented girl and has some artistic skills. This year her school participated at the West Auckland Art Exposition, which only some kids (I think only 12 among ~800 students from 5 to 11 years old). Clara was one of those 12 kids chosen to participate on the event. It was really cool!! The art teacher took a black and white picture of her playing a keyboard (her teacher Mr Nisbet, has a project in the classroom where they have a band and they instruments, sing...) then she had to use an specific tecnique (that I can't remember the name right now!) and it came out beautifully!! So proud of her!! So then dad found a good deal on Trade me and bought her a keyboard. Now she is taking classes with Robin (Augusto's student) which is musician, as payment for the classes I am teaching him Portuguese. She is also taking Jazz dance classes in a professional dance school (I am reevaluating this at the moment if she'll continue there or not...) and also swimming classes. Clara is being happy doing all of these new things and hopefully she will get some confidence!! We as parents are very happy to be able to provide all these extra activities for her and is very grateful to see her enjoying and happier. Love this girl!!
Já faz algum tempo que eu não posto nada, por isso vou tentar lembrar os acontecimentos mais importantes desde março.
Como todos sabem Clara é uma menina muito especial... Ela é criativa, falante, inteligente e muiiito doce, mas ela é tambem uma garota muito tímida, bem (pelo menos até que ela o conheca melhor!). Na escola, ela ainda esta atrasada comparando aos outros estudantes, mais uma vez eu acredito que isso é por causa de todas as mudanças em sua vida durante o ano passado. Portanto, estamos tentando focar em seus talentos e em que ela realmente ama. Ela é uma menina muito talentosa e tem algumas habilidades artísticas. Este ano a escola participou da Exposição de Artes de Auckland. Somente algumas crianças (acho que só 12 dos 800 alunos entre 5-11 anos participaram). Clara foi uma dessas 12 crianças escolhidas para participar do evento. Foi muito legal! O professor de artes tirou uma foto em preto e branco dela tocando teclado (seu professor Sr. Nisbet, tem um projeto na sala de aula, onde eles têm uma banda e eles tocam instrumentos, cantam ...), e ela teve que usar uma tecnica específica (que não me lembro o nome agora!) e ela se saiu muito bem! Estamos muito orgulhosos dela! Então o pai encontrou um bom preço nom Trademe e comprou-lhe um teclado. Agora ela está tendo aulas com Robin (aluno do Augusto), que é músico, como forma de pagamento eu o ensino Português. Ela também está tendo aulas de Jazz, em uma escola de dança profissional (estou reavaliando isso no momento se ela vai continuar lá ou não ...) e também aulas de natação. Clara esta muito feliz fazendo todas estas coisas novas e espero que sua auto-confiança cresça! Nós, como pais estamos muito felizes em poder oferecer todas essas atividades extras a ela e estamos muito gratos ao vê-la feliz. Amamos demais esta menininha linda!!!
1 comment:
It has been some time since I checked your blog because I gave up after seeing "Victor is 4" so many times! What wonderful updates!!! I know it is hard with your internet to update regularly. Thank you for taking the time to update. SOOOOOOO many beautiful pictures. I love how positive you are. Your family will benefit greatly from a Mom who builds them up so much. Great things happening for you and your family. I LOVE the picture of you and Augusto on his birthday at the beach. BEAUTIFUL.
Lots of love,
Karly
Post a Comment