I am glad to see everybody is happy and the kids are enjoying their new house.
What a fun activity! I miss you Patty. I even added on my iphone the time zone for your part of the world!!!
The house looks amazing! I'm sure it will be even better when all unpacked and when you start to feel a little more settled in. I love Clara's pink room. What a lucky girl!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am glad to see everybody is happy and the kids are enjoying their new house.
What a fun activity! I miss you Patty. I even added on my iphone the time zone for your part of the world!!!
The house looks amazing! I'm sure it will be even better when all unpacked and when you start to feel a little more settled in. I love Clara's pink room. What a lucky girl!!
Post a Comment