Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Egiptian tradition... Tradiçao Egipcia...


We have less then 2 months to leave LA and we have had realized all the things we will miss....
One of them is our friends Manar and Tamer, from Egipt. She cooks the best meall that I've ever ate!! Love them a lot!

Temos menos de 2 meses para deixar Los Angeles e já estamos percebendo quanta coisa vamos sentir saudades .... Uma delas sao os nossos amigos Tamer e Manar, do Egito. Ela cozinha a melhor comidaque já comi!

1 comment:

Manau said...

oh! that's so sweet of you advertising my food, maybe I will open a koshari chain one day ahahha

we love you guys so much and will miss you a lot (I know)! but we wish you a great life in New Zealand and hopefully will joing you guys in 1 or 2 years:)- it's like chasing you