Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Aiden's Place and Yogurtland...






Aidan's Place is a park at Westwood that we love to visit. When we first arrived in LA we lived right across the street of that park and Clara and I really loved it. There I realized how much I needed to learn English!! Clara was so cute and everybody wanted to know about her but I didn't understand a word... So sad!! After almost 2 hours playing there we loved to go to enjoy the best and cheapest frozen yogurt of West LA at Yogurland. Oh man! How will be my life without that?! Hoping that we'll find better or as good things as we found here!!

Aidan's Place é um parque em Westwood que adoramos visitar. Quando chegamos em LA moravamos do outro lado da rua do parque e que Clara e eu adoravamos. Ali eu percebi o quanto eu precisava aprender Inglês! Clara era tão linda que todo mundo queria saber dela, mas eu não entendia uma palavra ... Muito triste! Depois de quase 2 horas brincando fomos para o melhor e mais barato frozen yogurt de West LA, Yogurland. Oh man! Como será minha vida sem isso?! Na esperança de que vamos encontrar coisas melhores ou tao boas quanto as que encontramos aqui!


1 comment:

Karolyn said...

I loved Aiden's Place and I miss it so much. It was such a wonderful park. I wish I could go there again too.