Sunday, September 21, 2008

Where is the peace!? Cade minha paz?!

Yeah! Where is my peace!? Augusto traveled last Thursday and until Saturday I thought it would be all right. Actually it is until dinner time and today, Sunday morning was chaotic... All of them cried all morning, Victor and Gabriel are sick and Clara wasn't in her best moon. Well it ended up that we didn't go to church because Victor and Gabriel fell asleep at 1pm, Clara decided give me a little brake playing by her self. I know this time of adjustment will be better in a no long time... that's what I am hopping!!

Cade minha paz!! E'! Augusto viajou na ultima quinta feira e ate o Sabado achei que tudo correria bem. Mas isso durou so ate a hora da janta e no domingo de manha, onde todos resolveram passar a manha inteira chorando. Victor e Gabriel estao gripados e a Clarinha resolveu tambem nao colaborar. Acabou que os dois so conseguiram dormir a 1 da tarde e a Clarinha resolveu brincar um pouco sozinha. Affffff acabei o dia exausta!!! Espero que essa fase de adaptacao passe logo!!!

No comments: