Clara has so many interesting moments that make me think about how the kids create and use their imagination. Here are some of her sentences that I think that's hilarious...
Clara tem tantos momentos interessantes que me faz pensar como as criancas sao capazes de criar e usar sua imaginacao. Aqui estao algumas frases que acho hilariante...
1- I told her that I would eat her brownie if she didn't finish her dinner.
Clara: "No mom! This is very poisonous for you!"
Eu falei pra ela que eu comeria o seu brownie se ela nao terminasse sua comida.
Clara: "Nao mae, isso e' venenoso pra voce."
2- "I wanna be a mom when I grow up."
"Eu quero ser mae quando eu crescer."
3- "Mom, I'm feeding my baby." putting the doll on her breast...
"Mae, eu estou amamentando meu bebe." Pondo sua boneca em seu peito...
4- During her prayer: "...thanks for the food that my mom made and please tell her to make chicken nuggets tomorrow..."
Durante uma de suas oracoes:"...obrigada pela refeicao que minha mae fez e por favor, fale pra ela fazer chicken nuggets amanha..."
5- Clara uses to fight to go to bed and one night we had this conversation:
C: Mom I can't sleep. I'm too scared!
P: It's OK Clara, I'll open the blind (curtain) for you.
C: NOOO! They'll see me
P: Alright. How about you hug tight your doll and she'll protect you!
C: Ok! I'll hug my doll, think in Jesus Christ but I'll sleep with my eyes opened!
Clara sempre briga pra dormir e um dia tivemos esse dialogo:
C: Mae nao consigo dormir, eu estou com muito medo.
P: Tudo bem Clarinha, vou abrir a persiana pra voce.
C: NAOOOO! Eles vao me ver!
P: Ta bom, entao que tal voce abracar bem forte sua boneca e ela vai lhe proteger!
C: Ta bom! Eu vou abracar minha boneca, pensar em Jesus Cristo mas vou dormir com meus olhos abertos!!
6- It's another fighting for brushing teeth:
P: ... we brush teeth for killing the bugs...
C: But mom... We don't kill... (she had the most funny face ever)
I stopped the conversation and left the bathroom. A few minutes later she came out and said grinding one's teeth:
C: Mom I don't need to brush my teeth. I smashed all of them!
E' outra briga pra escovar os dentes:
P: ... mas voce precisa escovar os dentes senao nao vai matar os bichinhos...
C: Mas mamae, nos nao matamos.... (ela tinha a cara mais engracada do mundo...)
Eu a deixei no banheiro e sai. Depois de alguns minutos ela me aparece rangendo os dentes e diz:
C: Mamae, eu nao preciso mais escovar os dentes, eu ja esmaguei todos eles!
2 comments:
i love it, clara's comments are so cute/
Too cute!! I love them! Your kids look exactly alike!!! They are all so cute!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment