Tuesday, September 9, 2008

FLY ME TO THE MOON


Fly me to the moon was the movie chosen by Clara for our "Only girl's day". Saturday we went to Skirball with "whole family", as she uses to say, and afternoon only she and I went to the theater. I thought it would be a good idea to have a time only for us, since I haven't had a lot of time for her. At first the idea was to watch Mama Mia, but then I thougt it would be too much for her. Fly me to the moon was great. She liked and we had a lot of fun. After movie we went to a cafe for a dinner and she was all star. She had the menu out, she order her food, she payed the bill... and we talked a lot about many things but not about her behavior, her moments, just about fun things to do, we remembered good moments with friends, families... and of course she did a lot silly things! Was cute how she felt important! I loved it and for sure we'll do it more times!!

Fly me to the moon foi o filme escolhido por Clara para nossa "Tarde so para garotas". Sabado a tarde, depois de "toda a familia", como ela costuma dizer, ter ido ao museu Skirball, fomos so nos duas ao cinema. Achei que seria uma boa ideia ter um momento so para nos duas, desde que o Gabriel nasceu e nao tenho tido tanto tempo pra dar atencao a ela. Ir ao cinema foi otimo! Depois fomos a um cafe, jantamos, conversamos muito e ela se comportou como uma mocinha. Sentou com o cardapio, pediu sua comida, pagou a conta, conversamos sobre coisas engracadas, mas nao sobre seu comportamento ou coisas que focassem seus momentos de "bad girl"... Foi emocionante ver como ela se sentiu importante! Nos divertimos muito e com certeza teremos mais programas como esses!!

No comments: