Patty, your baby is beautiful! I'm so happy for you that Victor is doing well with the new baby. And It's wonderful that your parents can be there to help you. OH, how i wish i could come hold Gabriel, And see you. I am so happy for you!
What beautiful children you have!! You must be so proud of your cute little family. I can't wait to see little Gabriel!
Parabéns para essa inda família!!!BeijosCésar, Caísa e Bento
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Patty, your baby is beautiful! I'm so happy for you that Victor is doing well with the new baby. And It's wonderful that your parents can be there to help you. OH, how i wish i could come hold Gabriel, And see you. I am so happy for you!
What beautiful children you have!! You must be so proud of your cute little family. I can't wait to see little Gabriel!
Parabéns para essa inda família!!!
Beijos
César, Caísa e Bento
Post a Comment