EEEEEEEEEEE... O GABRIEL CHEGOU!!!
Gabriel nasceu numa sexta, 18 de julho as 11:58am. Pesou 3.5kg e mediu 48cm. Com quem se parece? Ainda e' cedo, mas quem sabe comigo ou com o Augusto... hehehe
Clara esta encantada com o irmaozinho e o quer segurar a todo minuto. Dessa vez percebo mais jeito!! E' mais carinhosa, mais cuidadosa, e parece nao estar enciumada (pelo menos ate agora!). Victor esta deslumbrado! Nao entende nada do que esta acontecendo, mas com seu "jeitinho delicado" demonstra muita curiosidade e afeto. Com o bebe ele e' mesmo mais delicado, passa a maozinha na cabeca com delicadeza, quer beijar, ficar perto... esta mesmo encantado. Estou muito agradecida pelos meus pais poderem estar aqui, pois eles ocupam as criancas o tempo inteiro e nao sobra tempo para ciumes. Ainda ajuda enquanto me recupero da cirurgia e o Victor nao sente tanto a falta do colo da mamae. A casa e' so festa, barulho... e o Gabriel assim vai aprendendo a viver em sua nova familia!!
WOO HOO!!!!!! GABRIEL HAS ARRIVED!!!
Gabriel was born on Jul 18th, Friday at UCLA Hospital, at 11:58. He was 7.11 pounds and 19 inches. Who does he look like? I think it's too early to know, but let's guess Augusto...
By the way he was born 2 days before dad's B-day. Such a special gift, so special that I even needed to worry about extras gifts or surprises... HAPPY B-DAY HONEY!!
Clara is so excited with the new baby brother and is so proud to talk about her experience that her favorite sentence is: "I'm a big sister AGAIN!" or "I'm a big sister of two babies brothers". She likes to help, to sing for him, put his pacifier on... Was funny another day that she was already in bed and the baby cried, when I got to check him she was out of bed putting the pacifier on him, talking to him... trying hard to calm him. It was so cute to see! We can see the difference between her and Victor. While she is calm, soft, sweet... with Gabriel, Victor is totally the opposite. Even his way is more "aggressive" he tries hard to be soft with his little brother. He calls him "DEEDEE" and it's so cute to see he trying to communicate with the baby. About jealousy is everything OK until now because my parents keep them, specially Victor, very busy and he doesn't even mind about myself. I'm glad they could do it! Thanks mom and dad!!
9 comments:
Congratulations!!! I was thinking about you all day Friday! I think Gabriel looks like Victor, at least in that top picture. I didn't know your parents were coming! How wonderful! Hopefully I get to see you and that new beautiful baby soon!
Congratulations! We're so excited for you. I'm glad you could have family in town to help you out as well. Gabriel is so precious. How sweet that Clara is so helpful too. Congrats again!
I've been thinking about you and wondering if he had arrived!! Congratulations! He is adorable!! How fun your parents are here!! Get lots of sleep!! We miss you guys!! Beijos e abracos!!
I am so glad that your parents are there to help you. He is beautiful like his older brother and sister. What a sweet family.
Que lindo o rapazinho! Bem buchechudo. Para bems, menina! Voce e o Augusto criam filhos lindos mesmo. Logo logo beijo este buchecho. :-)
He is simply beautiful..he fits right in to the family! What a special big sister Clara is, the boys are sure blessed. Take care of yourself! Miss you all!
Congratulations. He's such a darling baby. I'm so glad that your parents have been able to be with you and help you out. You have the most beautiful children.
Seja bem vindo Gabriel!!!!!
Você é mesmo muito fofoooooo!
Beijão.
Titia Vaninha.
Minha amiga parabéns!!!!!!
Fico tão feliz e orgulhosa de vc por estar sempre noticiando coisa boa, vida, alegrias!
Parabéns pelo filhote, pela família reunida, pela alegria compartilhada com muitos que infelizmente não podem estar ai junto de ti neste momento.
Que Deus continue abençoando tua família, e que teu sorriso de Bocão continue sendo passado para os teus filhos...pois dá gosto de ver que esta menininha de cabelos cacheados, que adorava pegar um mochilão e viajar por ai, agora, estabeleceu território fixo, e nos brindou com uma abençoada família! Congratulations....( é assim que se escreve) ???????????// kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
bjão....
Post a Comment