Saturday, June 9, 2012

BTW Gabriel has changed schools...

 Gabriel is now at my work place! Yep, I am working! It has been almost 4 months now and I finally decided to bring Gabriel along. He is just next door of my room and I get to see him all day long. I couldn't be happier! He's enjoying been there by his mom and making new friends... He is just adorable! Love have him really really close!!!
 Finalmente decidi levar Gabriel comigo para a escola onde trabalho, sim, estou trabalhando ha quase 4 meses e tem sido maravilhoso ver o meu pequetucho o dia inteiro. Ganho beijos e abraços o dia inteiro e ainda sei de tudo o que acontece com ele. Quer mae mais feliz!?

Look at my happy happy mommy!!
Olha a cara de alegria da mamae boba!!
p.s. Picture taken by gabriel
Obs. Foto tirada por Gabriel

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Your family is gorgeous...as always!