Monday, February 28, 2011

Potty trained


My baby doesn't use diapers anymore....
Is a big boy ohhh...... He was the easiest
to get out of diapers! He only had 3 or 4
accidents and only ONE night accident
in about a month already! I love this boy!!
We all love him so much! He is fun, funny
and so lovely... xoxo
Meu bebê não usa mais fraldas ....
Ohhh é um rapaz ...... Ele foi o mais fácil
para sair das fraldas! Ele só teve 3 ou 4
acidentes e apenas um acidente a noite,
em um mês! Eu amo esse menino!
Nós todos o amamos muito! Ele é divertido, engraçado
e muito safado...

4 comments:

KB said...

Hurray nice work!

Those NZ beaches r gorgeous

And happy late bday to Clara!

Karly said...

Lots of wonderful updates!!! Thank you for sharing so many great things about your family. I am so sorry about the temple news! Fun the kids are starting a new school year right now? Confusing for me to keep track with such a different schedule than the US.

BioDan&Beto said...

Oiiiii, ameiiiii tds as fotos. Vcs devem estar curtindo bastante o novo país. Mil bjs

Jacy said...

Woo-hoo! That is so exciting! Potty training is a project I need to tackle in the next few weeks with Reeve. Hopefully I won't have two in diapers at the same time. So nice for you to be DONE with diapers!