A virada do ano foi melhor do que esperavamos. Nao haviamos planejado nada para a virada, mas durante o dia ouvi muito sobre a queima de fogos que acontece no centro da cidade. Dai lembrei que sempre via na televisao os fogos de Auckland, pois e' um dos primeiros locais do mundo a virar o ano. Entao, junto a alguns amigos, tambem brasileiros, fomos ate a uma bahia proximo de nossa casa e assistimos a queima de fogos de la. Foi realmente bonito!
Muita emoçao e espectativa para o ano que se inicia. Esperamos que tenhamos saude e paz e que possamos sempre lembrar de alguem, ajudar e amar. Muita paz a todos e Feliz Ano Novo!
The New Year was better than we expected. We had not planned anything for the turn, but during the day I heard a lot about the fireworks display that happens in the city. Then I remembered something I always saw on TV about the fires of Auckland because it's one of the first places in the world to start a new year. So with some friends, also Brazilian, we went into a bay near our house and watched the fireworks from there. It was really beautiful!
Much excitement and anticipation for the coming year. We hope we have health and peace and may we always remember someone, serve and love. Much peace and love to all and Happy New Year!
Muita emoçao e espectativa para o ano que se inicia. Esperamos que tenhamos saude e paz e que possamos sempre lembrar de alguem, ajudar e amar. Muita paz a todos e Feliz Ano Novo!
The New Year was better than we expected. We had not planned anything for the turn, but during the day I heard a lot about the fireworks display that happens in the city. Then I remembered something I always saw on TV about the fires of Auckland because it's one of the first places in the world to start a new year. So with some friends, also Brazilian, we went into a bay near our house and watched the fireworks from there. It was really beautiful!
Much excitement and anticipation for the coming year. We hope we have health and peace and may we always remember someone, serve and love. Much peace and love to all and Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment