Monday, November 2, 2009

ONE TOOTH LESS






Clara just lost her first tooth and it so hard for her. We found out that the tooth was loosed in Mexico so was fast to her finally looses it. I tied a floss around the tooth and playing I took it off. She was SO upset to see that was bleeding and couldn't understand her own feelings. She cried for awhile but then was all excited about that little whole in her mouth. Of course the fairly came and was generous to her giving her money and a new tooth brush, toothpaste and fun flosses. Clara is growing up!!!

Clara acaba de perder seu primeiro dentinho e foi muito difícil para ela. Descobrimos que o dente estava mole no México, desde entao foi rapido ate finalmente cair. Eu amarrei um fio dental ao redor do dente, brinquei um pouco e puchei. Ela ficou tão chateada ao ver que estava sangrando que não conseguia entender seus próprios sentimentos. Ela chorou por algum tempo, mas depois ficou toda animada com a janelinha. Claro que a fadinha veio e foi bastante generosa dando a ela dinheiro, uma escova de dentes nova, creme e fio dental. Clarinha ta crescendo!!!!!

1 comment:

Jacy said...

Clara's reactions are priceless! I love the drama. Such a cutie!

I love your Incredibles Halloween costumes, too! I love matching family outfits. And the pictures of your vacation in Mexico are amazing! The waterfalls, the palm trees... they make me want to go on vacation, too!