It's been a looong time I don't post anything but things has happened and I'll start with our last family vacation.... We spent the last week at Puerto Vallarta- Mexico. Our friend Maria has a timeshare with a Mayan group and offered us to go, since they don't use it at all, we got the offer! But not everything was that easy. We had to reschedule the trip twice. First was because Gabriel had that accident with his finger and second was.... well that I'll tell you later. So finally we got to go and we had sooooo much fun!!! Here are some pics and I'll post more later on because is already too late and I want to go to bed...
Ha muuuito tempo que eu não publico nada, mas as coisas tem acontecido e eu vou começar com nossas ultimas férias de família.... Passamos a semana passada em Puerto Vallarta, México. Nossa amiga Maria tem um timeshare com o grupo Maia e ofereceu-nos para ir, uma vez que não eles nao usam, nós aceitamos a oferta! Mas nem tudo foi fácil. Nós tivemos que remarcar a viagem duas vezes. Primeiro foi porque Gabriel teve aquele acidente com o dedinho e a segunda vez foi .... bem esse motivo eu digo mais tarde. Então, finalmente conseguimos ir e nós nos divertimos muito! Aqui estão algumas fotos e logo logo publico mais porque agora estou com sono e quero ir pra cama...




1 comment:
WOW! That looks so fun. What a great adventure!
Post a Comment