Sunday, July 19, 2009

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY GABE AND HAPPY 35th AUGUSTO!

We started the day at the Hollywood Bowl, where there was a Brazilian music activities for kids (special summer program). Augusto did take the day off for having fun with us and this way we could start celebrate his and Gabrie'l birthdays...
I am so happy he is one!! He is sleeping better and I am as well!!! LOL!!

At the Brazilian restaurant... (oops! I think we've had too much Brazilian food lately...)

These kids just love their daddy!!

He tries some steps...

Clarinha is so lovely with him and wants to protect him as a mom!!!

What a fun, colorful and giggling light in my cake!!!

So much love!!!

Special guests: Joseph and Eunice


He ate the chocolate topping first!!! How does he know that?!

And keep eating...


Gabriel is ONE!!
Gabe is being a sweet boy! Very happy and a typical mom's boy! 
He loves his siblings, to be around them and pretends to understand everything!
He doesn't walk yet, what makes me enjoy the babyhood a little longer (if you remember Victor was walking on his 9/10 months-old and it was so fast that I can't really remember when he was a little baby...). 
He really likes to eat!! He finally is sleeping all night long!! HOORAY!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

HOORAY for a good nights rest! Enjoy your beauty sleep! :)