Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is a really new thing for us. Ok we've been in US for 4 years already but the things get into our lives slowly... Well I think we like everything here but the Thanksgiving is a special date. Thinking about what it means came to me a wonderful feeling about thank others. About thank God for everything in our lives! This year I got a beautiful letter from a sister of my ward at church and I realized that we have little little things that we do to others that make huge difference. It was nice to get a Thanksgiving letter! I hope you all had and will always have an opportunity to see the beautiful and humble act from yourselves and others and appreciate the LOVE! A happy Thanksgiving to all!

1 comment:

Karolyn said...

I love Thanksgiving. It is my favorite holiday. I'm so glad that you received a nice letter too. You are someone who influences so many people I think. I loved it whenever you spoke at church because you seem to radiate joy and goodness. I miss you and our good friends at UCLA.